7.22.2011

Flaming Lips - I Wanna Get High But I Dont Want Brain Damage

Yes everyone, this is what I have come to.
Basically the story of my many lives
I would love to get high, but 
1. I don't want brain damage
2. No me gusta the act of smoking things
3. It is possible to elevate ones mind to said state of Height without any substance, just pure mind work, and that is what I am working on now, and will continue to work on ;)
4. As the poorly shaven man said, he will be at the Newbury Comics in Harvahd Square [via modern modes of transportation] and so will I
the word "portal" is kind of in transPORTAtion...thats a lil something to think about, planes, cars, trucks, duck boats, and feet are basically portals that want to trans you.
[Im not high off any substances]
Hamzlet

No comments:

Post a Comment