8.08.2011

Watch The Throne x The Condition | Review


the most prolific album to ever come out in hip hop"
-Lil B Your Basedgod

This album is. If you make music, this is better than yours. If you are an artist, the artistry of this album is currently ejacumalationing all over you. IT IS. I am an artist, and the genetic material of Kanye and Jay Z all over me right now is simply inspiring. I will be better than both of them #speakingthingsintoexistence. Anyway back to the album, I personally dont like the cover, the concepts dope, but come one, only the stars are recognizable as anything real. I would post up the link that the whole internet is horny for right now, the infamous "Kanye West Jay Z Watch The Throne (Deluxe Version) DOWNLOAD" link, but I wont. I DO NOT BUY MY MUSIC. But I bought this, stealing these tracks would feel like a true crime. So buy it, listen, it is.
Harnzat.

No comments:

Post a Comment