4.18.2011

Laxrosse


As probably none of you know, I have recently wholeheartedly thrown myself into the world of Lacrosse. Fear of my becoming the generic nike mid-calf wearing, "legit" saying, flow having "lax bro"resinates straight across my closest circle of friends, something I find hilarious because I dont wear socks, I refuse to incorrectly use the word legit, and I am a nappy headed african child, so all that flow is completely out of the question. But regardless, a passion for lacrosse as blossomed in my heart, and I am fully determined to become an excellent lacrosse player. The skills of my crew have been tested in our past matches against other schools in the Independent School League, and although we have not been victorious in all of them, real potential and character has been shown by all members of the team, from my scoring of a goal with my feet #africaface, to Jordan Bentley Brown's effortless flaunting of purely natural athletic ability. I look forward to the progression of this season, and will definitely keep you dedicated readers updated about my times of adventure in the world of Laxrosse. More fantasmic images of Laxrosse after el jump.
Hazmit
#OLB
[Original Lax Bro]

#goon

Just go to work!

Yes Brad Rigoli, Yes.

Lax joke:
bro 1: wanna hear something funny?
bro 2: yeah bro, lay it on me
bro 1: Womens Lacrosse
bro 1 and 2: **Laughter**

No comments:

Post a Comment